Taylor...{Utah Senior Photographer}

Man, I love me some good bone structure and a hilarious sense of humor. Taylor is a keeper girls..snag him while the snagging is good.
Here are some of my very favorites...and really he just did what I said, which is an even BETTER trait in a man!) ha. right husband?

Photobucket
um, my husband does not think that last comment was ONE bit funny.

Photobucket

but I stand by it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't decide between the vertical or horizontal..but I do love a good sign.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Love the pictures. Great as always. But I especially love your husband comment.

Peterson Clan said...

Great Pix Allyson!! I esp. love the one where you look like you are in the car taking the photo!! Amazing!!! Very creative!!

Jean Smith said...

um, HELLO...these are so awesome! handsome guy, cool location, great angles...love them!

Sharon said...

Would anyone be surprised to see these in a magazine? I'm sure the unanimous answer is "no".... because they were fabulous. Nice work, Ally!!!

Helene Michaels said...

Love 'em Ally! You make it look so much cooler than most teenage boys would think. They were perfect!!!