JP workshop...

My new goal is to post AT LEAST once a week. Really, seriously, I promise.
These are from Julie Parker's workshop sometime last month. Keith Bryce designed the dress, and of course Julie's niece Rachel was the model, along with her fiance Spencer. It's truly hard to take a bad picture with Rachel hanging around.

The best part about workshops is getting to know the other cool photographers. It's great to hang out and get tips, chat, and network with people that love the same things you do. If you have not done a workshop, I suggest you sign up and take one!

Here are my favs.

COMING UP...TAYLOR'S senior pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love these!!! You are so talented! xoxo

Jessica Kettle said...

looooove these. seriously gorgeous!! can't wait to see the pics you must be taking in oregon- i'm jealous!!

Anne said...

WOOOWWWW! Lovely pics! you really have a good eye! I just love them

Jean Smith said...

LOVE julie parker! i'm sure her workshop was fantastic. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these images...they are gorgeous!

Sharon said...

I can't handle it! These pictures belong in a magazine! (picture me saying this with my hands flying all over in a high-pitched, excited voice...) They were absolutely spectacular.