Hansen Family....{Utah Family Photographer}

My husband always makes fun of me for saying how cute my families are...but I can't help it. They ARE cute dang it. This little hot momma cuts my kids hair, and pretty much everyone else I know too. Seriously, talk about a fun (CUTE) family. I don't think I stopped laughing the whole time...and if they'd let me, I would have kept taking pictures all night. They were sorta over me though...so we had to part ways. You could tell how much they loved each other and how genuinely affectionate there are as a family(just check their pictures). I think that's awesome!
ps-BOOMER the dog was my favorite accessory of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

These are so beautiful...you can feel the love!

Love that last shot...all their kids are so good looking!

Melissa Davis said...

What a great looking family and it looks like they just love being around each other! How fun!

Anna Marie Photography said...

These are fabulous, what a great family!

Whitney said...

These are FAB! The last shot is great, and I love the one of mom and dad kissing witht he kids legs.. :)

Joy said...

What a beautiful family! They have such darling kids, their love for eachother really shows in the pictures.

Britney said...

Very cute family, you location and colors are wonderful! Their kids are darling!

Kathy Scoffield said...

I LOVE the color in these!! I am so jealous of the beautiful fall colors. This family looks so fun. You did an amazing job with these! I bet they are thrilled!

Shannon said...

Oh what an adorable family! Love these shots...so fun!

Dalton Family said...

What a good looking family! I love that the dog is in the family pictures--such a great idea!
Love the location, love it all!!

Sharon said...

Nice one, Ally! I can't wait to do Fall pictures with you someday...

Peterson Clan said...

Such a beautiful fall shoot!!! What a great looking family! And the dog is killing me! Love it all!!