Enyon Kiddie

So a few things. First I'm loving the brown-eyed kids..I'll be honest I have a lot of blue-eyed clients.
Second, we had to cancel all these session because it was supposed to be the biggest rain storm of the season..oh wait. Didn't RAIN.
Third, when we did reschedule it was somehow a heat wave at 94... degrees. ON THE BEACH.
Poor kids, poor mom, poor me...but stinking cute kids, even in the heat wave.
And finally, have you ever noticed how I start most of my sentences with SO?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So fun... I don't care what anyone says - everyone needs a photoshoot on the beach at some point in their life.

Nice work! I'm sure they're in love....

Helene Michaels said...

My sister and I love these! So cute on the beach... I'm sure they'll LOVE the pics!