Megan and Isaac...

I did a little second shooting with my pal Jessica Kettle. (um this was back in Sept..I'm really trying to play catch-up). She has this fantastic style that I adore, and honestly if I have to hang out with someone from 7am until 11pm at night..she's the gal to be with.
She is also a NIKON shooter and I needed to pick her brain. This is how I found out my camera was WAY broken and not focusing right, hence the need for my new one.
Luckily I got a few shots, but gained lots more experience from Jess (or Ketts as I say).
I will miss all my new friends and being around such amazing photographers...they really do keep you on your game.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sorry, i HAD to do one of these shots to smile at...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

Beautiful. I love the shot of their lower halves and the bright flowers. If Peter and I ever decide to marry each other again, you will be the photographer. :)

Jessica Kettle said...

hey girl! i had SO much fun shooting with you and you did a great job. i loved seeing you at lunch today, i am going to miss you so much! but not that much really, because i will be inviting myself over to visit. =)

Sharon said...

So, so, so nice! Why weren't you my wedding photographer 13 years ago? Sheesh!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Seriously?!!!
You got skillz girl! but, seriously though...you do! ♥