LuLu and the G boys...

Some of my favorite pictures are the ones just taken when everyone is messing around and NOT looking at the camera. These are beautiful kids, and the boys were so great to be around. I could not choose my favorite so there are many of these cute kids to look at. Could you die at girly LuLu? You want to eat her up. She totally showed up in her shades ready to rock!
*Her adorable yellow hat is from Knit Knack Kids* Thanks Mel, for the great stuff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

I absolutely LOVE them...I really can't decide which ones are my favorite, I love them ALL! You are awesome!
COME ON NOW...I will look at one and love it, then go to the next one and I love it too!
Thanks again...

Mandy said...

Beautiful kids & pictures. Just love it.