Kriquett....

There is nothing like taking shots for the beautiful pregnant people. I always love to see how the other half live..you know the ones, the ones that only gain like 20 lbs, have no stretch marks anywhere on their bodies, don't have green skin, and have that totally "glowy" look. Sooooo not so when I am pregnant...just add 60lbs, olive skin tone, and the dry-heaves, shake and stir and there I am! Kriquett is one of the "other ones!" I've never seen a better tummy frankly...no photoshop here kids.
Anyway, I love the real shots of people's families. I love the funny interaction, and all the things parents (and I) bring to get them to come in the pictures, smile like they mean it, and hold still! WHAT?? Hold still? PUULEASE! But that's what I love about pictures, it tells the story of your family.
Thanks Kriquett and family!
PS- you can see poor dad running after London...come back and hold still! HA!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

They are awesome! This is getting me so dang excited, I can hardly wait!

Mandy said...

So great Ally!!! (Even with the late phone call) Just when I think you couldn't get any better...

5under7 said...

I would love to know the location of these shots. They're beautiful!