Hicken Family--BOOKED.

I am so far behind on blogging... but then I had a great idea..I won't just put the Hicken family 10 pictures up, I'll put up the cute collage that I made for their stinking cute family.
I mean really, pretty much all their favorite pictures in ONE SPOT. How convienient, I say!
(if you wanna keep current with my pics, check out FACEBOOK!)

And a few items of info:

1. I'm booked for the the Holiday season, I'd be happy to take your pictures but I won't be able to get you anything for Christmas.

2. I'm finally done building my portifolio! YIPPEEE. Price changes will occur at the beginning of next year.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful!

Franklin Times said...

Love it!

Kristin said...

Are you kidding me?!?! What a tease. You know this will only make me want to order 2 more collages.

I'm in love and impatiently waiting for tomorrow's mail!

THANK YOU for everything!

Mandy said...

So cool! Love it.

Helene Michaels said...

Ally - you're amazing. I'm sure this family is so in love with this collage. I can't imagine how wonderful their whole photo session must have been!

Sharon said...

I love these photos, and I love the family! These are so great, and I can't wait to get a collage someday. So PERFECT!