Mini Family Sessions!

Mini Family Sessions
It's time to start thinking Holiday cards, or how about a NEW family picture! I will be scheduling mini family sessions for $80.
You get 1 hour of shooting whatever your heart desires...kids, family, new baby, house, feet...you get the picture.
You also get 5 retouched images on a CD for your personal use! That means you could use these images at your leisure...ie. reprinting for holiday cards, gifts for family, etc.
For $45 I will design your family Holiday card (cards not included,ask for prices).
Call me to schedule...801-390-6419!
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Peterson Clan said...

I love your new background on your website! It makes all of the pictures just pop!! I will call you to book my first photo session..Can't wait!!

Krissy Lowe said...

Those pictures of Missi and Mandy are priceless. What beautiful girls and bellies. I will be calling to schedule a family Christams Card picture soon...