"Get Schooled" with Julie Parker...

A couple of weeks ago I had the fun chance to go and participate with my very favorite photographer Julie Parker, in one of her "Get Schooled" workshops. She is my mentor who taught me all the great things I know...(I'll take credit for all the bad stuff).
She had about 5 families and her niece come and model for us as we shot away. We all tried to get the best angle, (in the 23 degree weather in Utah), and watch how Julie posed the families.. the best part was being able to ask all the questions that come up when you are in the middle of taking pictures for people.
Julie was also taking pictures for Mikarose where her niece models their great and modest dresses. (aka the cute red dress down below) So fun to see her in action!
Thanks for inviting me Julie..can't wait for the next one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: